Monday, January 11, 2010

In a Cottage in the Woods...


So we're up in Michigan looking at houses when we get lost. The real estate agent is driving in front of us and comes to a stop, gets out of the car, and walks back to tell us he has to double check his GPS. As we sit waiting, I turned my head to the right and TA-DA! Like a Divine Gift, this Happy Mailbox was waiting right outside the car window. Luckily, my camera was with me. I love Happy coincidences. This one makes me feel warm and toasty.

5 comments:

  1. Where's the little man? And will my comment safely abide or be shot dead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all the Bunny Foo-foos in my world, you'll be safe and cozy. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd send a photo of our mailbox but it isn't so happy after being beheaded by the sinister city plow. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I especially like the "she sells sea shells" mailbox. Ever have "Mich Kids"
    visitors? (In Florida, in the winter, I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Ever have Mich Kids visitors?
    (In Florida. . .in the wintertime?)

    ReplyDelete